Chateos con Abubaker

Allá por Junio mantuve un primer contacto con Abubaker tras mi salida de Libya:
(es muy largo pero al tiempo muy gráfico)


أ. ابوفايد
tell me where r u now??
how r u and how is ur family
Javier Martinez
I am in Almeria ( Andalucia)
أ. ابوفايد
GOOD
WHEN DID U LEAVE LIBYA?
Javier Martinez
I want to go back to Tripoli soon
أ. ابوفايد
REALLY!!!!??
Javier Martinez
I left Libya on February 23rd with REPSOL
أ. ابوفايد
GOOD
EARLY
Javier Martinez
Thanks God!!
Are you in Tajura??
أ. ابوفايد
I AM NOT IN LIBYA
I AM IN JORDAN
Javier Martinez
When did you leave??
أ. ابوفايد
THE FIRST OF MARCH
Javier Martinez
That is my birthday
also very soon
Is your family OK??
أ. ابوفايد
ohhh
happy birthday
yes mother and sister
Javier Martinez
My birthday was 1st of march
You will not forget
you must follow my blog:
You can practice Spanish
أ. ابوفايد
ahora?
Javier Martinez
Leyendo mi blog
أ. ابوفايد
ok
es en espaniol o en ingles?
Javier Martinez
En Español
أ. ابوفايد
ok
facil ?
Javier Martinez
más o menos
pero interesante
أ. ابوفايد
ok ok
tell what has happend with ur friend Ibrahim?
Javier Martinez
Did you see the video of Ibrahim in my facebook profile???
أ. ابوفايد
i did
but
couldnt understand
Javier Martinez
He was speaking arab
أ. ابوفايد
i know
i mean
ok ok
where was he
Javier Martinez
At a hospital in Tunis near Zintan
His father was leader of revolution in west mountains
أ. ابوفايد
ahuh
Javier Martinez
But they killed him
Betrayed him
أ. ابوفايد
I mean what was his job before he went fighting
Javier Martinez
He had the shop under my house in burg AlFatah
أ. ابوفايد
ahuh
Javier Martinez
Didn't you meet him ?
أ. ابوفايد
yes I remeber
yes yes
we had cold drink there
Javier Martinez
He is a great man
Read my blog
أ. ابوفايد
ahuh
Javier Martinez
because I write about him and his father
أ. ابوفايد
what do u think about what happens now in Libya?
Javier Martinez
Now that you are away and we can speak freely....
أ. ابوفايد
hehehe
Javier Martinez
I think that it was the time for Gadafy to leave the power
أ. ابوفايد
yeah
Javier Martinez
and he did not do it in time
so people are suffering now
I hope this finishes soon
I belive in Libyan people
and I am sure that after this war
which nobody wanted
there will be good understanding between all Libyans
أ. ابوفايد
thats right
but I think NATO is the official Sponsor for this war
I agree with you no body wanted this war
and I agree it is time for Qaddafi to leave
but NATO wanted this war as Qaddafi wanted it
Javier Martinez
Yes
I agree
They have not entered Siria
أ. ابوفايد
and we all know NATO is stronger then Qaddafi
Javier Martinez
Gadsafi will have to leave
there is no other chance for him
أ. ابوفايد
but they dont want him to leave early
I know no chance
NATO never want to push him quickly
Javier Martinez
I believe that NATO does not want to enter Libya on the ground
أ. ابوفايد
Qaddafi is a criminal, but NATO is a bigger criminal too
what I mean to say my friend
Javier Martinez
We all know how politics works
أ. ابوفايد
is that BOTH NATO and Qaddafi don’t care for what happens to Libyans
Javier Martinez
How do you thing this could be stopped??
أ. ابوفايد
they want to see more misery in Libya, more victims
Javier Martinez
But how do you stop it ??
Just leave Gaddafi in power??
أ. ابوفايد
NO NO NO
Javier Martinez
Are you usually on line???
أ. ابوفايد
yes
Javier Martinez
My family is waiting for me to go now
أ. ابوفايد
ok ok
i only want to tell u one thing
Javier Martinez
I hope to find time to chat
أ. ابوفايد
Ok ok
see u dear
Javier Martinez
Tell me…
أ. ابوفايد
no no
it is time for u to go
no problem
Javier Martinez
OK
As you wish
I will be wondering untill next time
Keep well
أ. ابوفايد
heheh
dont worry
be fine
Javier Martinez
Bye
أ. ابوفايد
bye

Más adelante, el 8 de agosto,volvimos a chatear:

8 de agosto
hello
long time no see you javi
Hola
Where are you now my friend??
Abubaker, are you still in Jordan??
hello
yes I am still in Jordan
Hello Abubaker
are you there??
javi
hellooo
Nice to be in touch with you
yes thank u
long time huh\
where r u
Dear Aboubaker...
I am in Almeria
ahuh\\
good
Long ago I wanted to ask you something:
??
In my blogg I down loaded a video of Ibrahim in Hospital
ahuh
I do not know what he says
ok
You said you did not understand
And I am very courious about it
I dont remeber
Maybe you can help me
may you send me the link plz
and where is he now
OK, one second
There you can find it. I hope
At the end of my writing you can read: Entrevista a Ibrahim en el Hospital

ok
where is he now
I do not have contact with him
I believe he is in Zintan
ahuh
ok
What is he saying, more or less...??
ok ok
just let me find what u want:
she says:
welcome
the hero is back from the frontline, but wonded
he says: thanks to Allah
(alhamdulillah)
she: how do u feel as u have participated in the battle of Deheba Gate which broke the seige on the mountains
and the continuty to break the seige on Yefren and Qalaa as I heard
He says:
we will continue until to free all of Libya
I don't know about his soldiers (Gaddafi's)
we have been always talking to them
before we start to open fires
and to save blood
but unfortunitly
it seems they dont get pleased of what we say
she:
Dear, what is what you said you do not understand??
Is he saying anything strange??
not me who say
no nono
Sorry
it is just a part of the dialogue my dear
i use he and she before each part
Yes, I see you are translating...
up to now i can say i can understand all of what is said
But some months ago,, chating about this video you said you did no undestand
and then we could not continue chating because I had to go.
no i think YOU who missundersand me
Sorry
you know \I am LIBYAN
and I am from the same region of Ibrahim
it is very easy for me to translate
to understand
I would really like to know, as a friend, what your vision about the conflict is.
If you don't mind....
well
sure
Because I really want to go back to Libya
but first let me finish the dialogue
you will inshaAllah
And I don't know if libyans are going to hate me now
why
Thank you. I have plenty of time
Because I am european
aaahh
and NATO was bombing
very strong
some of them will surely hate you unfortunitly
this war will leave more and more hate
I will have to risk
Hope you don’t hate me
believe although some Libyans will feel happy
hahahahhaha
So..
you are a person
you represent yourself
Thanks. Go on with the translation, if you want
but i feel very sad for those who have died because of this dirty war
both sides
I agree with you
ok
as she asked him how does he feel
he answers
she asked him\
how was the moment of your father's death (shahadah)
he answered
i wasn't present at that moment
the only batltle i haven't share
she says
they told you about the battle
he says
his father was trying to negosiate with the Gaddafi troops, telling them they will be save if they surrender
and he dose that not to be clean of their blood
(Islamic issue)
but they didn't care and they shot him
first gunfire was in his leg
but he was talking to his comrades not to open fire
some of the guys gave him aid and tied his wonded leg
and he tried again talking to Gaddafi troops
to surrender and they will be save
and as he was trying
they shot him another time
but this time the gun fire entered his body and he fell down on ground
and the very good thing that made me feel happy is that my father was asking Allah (God) the paradise
and then he said (Shahadah) before he died
so i was happy to hear that
and after his comrades took him to the car
and now Ibrahim says: the fire was in his head (detailing)
ohhh am sorry
he says this is another gunfire as they were taking him to the car
Javi??
Yes I am reading
thank you for your time
ok i got small miss
This story almost make me cry
I knew this man
and his soul passed at the hospital
ohh may Allah give him the mercy
now she says
alhamdulillah (thanks God)
and Ibrahim says the same
So he was shoot 3 times
Ibrahim says I am proud of my father
yes i think so
the TV lady says: all Libya is proud of your father
we will never stop untill ....
she asks
tell me about today's battle
he says
yesterday's battle you mean
yes she said
it started at morning
nearly 10 am
untill afternoon
after Asr time (5 pm ) nearly
and all things were perfect
first of all said Ibrahim
and before we attack them
Gaddafi Troops attacked the town by missiles GRAD
she asks you mean Zintan
he answers yes
they attack Zintan by Grad missiles
there were children, women, and old men
so we moved in 3 groups
we rounded them
up to Aasr time and until I was wonded
things were perfect
and we kidnaped 7 to 10 of Gdf troops
and they were taken to a arrest place
here some noise I cant understand clearly
but
he was talking about the intensive gunfires
and missiles and some snypers
and after that 10 persons were killed
from rebels
another voice says 11 persons
Ibrahim say yes 11
and 29 - 30 persons were wonded
but will not stop me to fight
i ask Allah to heal my wond
and I will be back to fight
to free all of Libya
she says
\\tommorow is close for who is waiting
victory is ours inshaAllah

finish